Here’s a round-up of some of the latest stories about UK university COVID-19 projects and initiatives shared on social media over the past 24 hours.
1. Imperial College London research shows children may be missing out on routine vaccinations as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
2. University of Kent research finds that collectivist vs individualist people are more likely to comply with social distancing and hygiene measures to combat COVID-19.
3. Edge Hill University cyberpsychologist explores how emojis could help encourage people to wear face masks as we move out of lockdown.
4. Anglia Ruskin University announces initiatives to help the local region recover from the impacts of the COVID-19 crisis.
5. University of Brighton students collaborate to film interviews with members of the local community to create an archive of COVID-19 experiences.
6. London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine hosts a webinar tonight at 7pm exploring the science behind the contagiousness of viruses and disease.
7. University of Lancaster professor collaborates on a 30 minute COVID-19 testing smart device.
8. Norwich University of the Arts to host art workshops for young people over the summer during the COVID-19 crisis.