Here are the top stories shared on social media by US universities for the week of the 15th – 22nd June.
Powered by our partners at Brandwatch.
- How to enjoy safe 2020 summer family activities – Yale University (Reached 215,032 people)
- Protesting amid a pandemic – Yale University (Reached 140,138 people)
- How longstanding racism has caused both the recent protests and the high COVID-19 death rates amongst people of colour – Harvard University (Reached 62,743 people)
- How we could slow down future outbreaks of coronavirus – Harvard University (Reached 61,836 people)
- Mapping MIT’s work to tackle COVID-19 – Massachusettes Institute of Technology (Reached 59,246 people)
- LSU’s virtual graduation plans – Lousianna State University (Reached 38,958 people)
- When and how Ohio State responded, a timeline – Ohio State University (Reached 33,878 people)
- Saliva based test could be a game changed – Arizona State University (Reached 32,779 people)
- Crunching numbers to fight COVID-19 and beyond – Cornell University (Reached 29,175 people)
- National dashboard shows how social and economic health affects COVID-19 outcomes – Emory University (Reached 27,781)